How Can Our Estate Lawyers Help?
Resolute Legal’s Wills and estates lawyer services include:
- Advising you in regard to Estate and Probate laws
- Writing a Will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Setting up family and testamentary trusts
- Advising you regarding choosing executors and guardians
- Minimising the chance that your Will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely storing your Will and other important legal documents
Power of Attorney and Legal Guardianship
At the same time as considering your Will, we strongly recommend that you also put in place safeguards for any future incapacity using Power of Attorney and Legal Guardianship documents. These will ensure that if you are unable to make decisions your Attorney/Guardian will have the legal means to protect and care for you. For a General Power of Attorney, you must complete Form 1 Version 3, while an Enduring Power of Attorney requires completion of Form 2 Version 4. All remaining forms pertaining to Guardianship and Power of Attorney can be found on the Queensland Government website.